Applications for admission are considered any time during the year. Brookfield seeks responsible students with a sincere desire to work within the classroom and school community. The first step toward admission is an interview with the student and a brief test. Admission is dependent on whether the student appears able to benefit from a Brookfield education, and the parents’ support of the aims and goals of Brookfield School.
Classes begin at 8:30 a.m. and conclude at 3:30 p.m. Class hours may differ at some campuses. Campuses are typically open from 7:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m, again campus hours vary depending on location. Supervised child care is offered at $10 per hour charge for the hours before and after programmed classes.
An application Fee of $100.00 is required for new Brookfield students. A fee of $200.00 is required for Foreign Exchange Students. All tuition payments are due on or before the 1st of each month beginning August 1 and concluding May 1. A service charge is imposed if payment is not received by the 10th of each month.
We invite you to arrange an interview and tour at any time.
Click here to see our recent awards by Brookfield students
TOUR & INTERVIEW
The first step is to contact our admissions office to arrange an appointment for a tour of the school and a student interview.
Parents should bring a completed Application Form and the student’s latest report card for enrollment into grades 1-8 and any reports, tests or evaluations that would assist in the admissions process.
To arrange your tour and interview or student visit, contact the Admissions Office at (775) 825-0257 or email us at email@example.com.
After registration and/or an initial tour and interview with parents and students(s), appointments can also be scheduled for students to spend time visiting the school and join an appropriate class.
To register your interest in choosing Brookfield School please send us the following:
- Completed Application Form.
- $100 non-refundable Application Fee.
- Copies of student’s latest report card for enrollment into grades 1-8.
New applicants are considered for admission only when the school has received a completed Application Form, a deposit and relevant student records.
Foreign students must have their transcripts translated.
Following the tour and visit, if space is available, the student(s) will be offered admission. If space is not currently available, the student(s) will be placed on a waiting list until such time as place becomes available.
When your child is offered a place at Brookfield School, the parent(s) or guardian must sign an enrollment contract and provide a non-refundable deposit. In signing this contract, you acknowledge your commitment to paying the full tuition for the academic year. All students are enrolled for the entire year.
Placement testing is required for all new students K-8. There is no testing fee.
Items needed to complete Enrollment:
- Placement Test (Kindergarten – Grade 8)
- Birth Certificate (will photocopy, Pre School – Grade 8)
- Health/Immunization Records must be submitted by a physician.
Current health records must be on file with the school prior to student beginning school/classes. (Pre school – Grade 8)
Your pediatrician will have the forms for the health records.
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION (TLC) FORMS
ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL PRE1ST – 8TH GRADE FORMS
STEPS TO ENROLL
NEW APPLICANT STEPS TO ENROLL AT BROOKFIELD
Private school admittance procedures are new to many families. We would like to clarify the enrollment process.
- Student Assessment (Testing) and Tour:
- Meet with a Director to discuss curriculum, schedules and philosophy.
- Complete a free 30-minute student assessment for Pre1st – 8th grade candidates. Results will be given at that time. Preschool applicants may need an observation period in the classroom.
- Complete the Application for Admissions during the assessment.
- Tour the facility.
- For your consideration at home:
- Review the Family Financial/Behavior Agreement.
- Review enrollment fees and tuition on the Fee Schedule.
- Review the parent handbook and school calendar.
- Return to the office:
- Sign and return the Application for Admission and the Family Financial/Behavior Agreement.
- Pay application fee for processing. This is nonrefundable.
- Pay enrollment fees. This fee is also nonrefundable and is not applicable towards tuition. If class placement cannot be made, the enrollment fee is returned.
- Processing the Application:
- Upon receipt of the enrollment fee, the Admissions Committee will begin reviewing your application and you will be notified by mail of your child’s enrollment status as soon as possible. If you have not received notification in 2-3 weeks, please contact the office.
- If a class should fill, the enrollment fee will be refunded. A position on the waitlist requires all of the above to be complete.
- The Financial/Behavior Agreement form must be signed before enrollment is complete.
- Upon acceptance to Brookfield – Congratulations!
- A tuition statement is mailed July 1st. Please call the office by July 10th if it is not received.
- All enrolled students receive an informational letter in mid-August detailing the start of school, procedures, and supplies needed. A generic list of supplies is posted on the website.
- School starts the Tuesday after Labor Day; and it is a full day.
- Uniforms for main campus should be ordered by early August. Click here to access Dennis Uniform.
- All forms should be returned prior to the first day of school.
As you know, Brookfield is an invitational school, and we reserve the right to select or dismiss a child for academic or behavioral reasons. This assures all students the best learning environment possible. Teacher and Administrator recommendations, families taking their financial responsibility very seriously and space availability are all taken into account as well. Parental behavior is just as important, as it adds to, or subtracts from, a positive, cooperative school climate.
Thank you for your interest in our school. We will make every effort to clarify enrollment status as quickly as possible so you may plan your child’s educational future.